US B2 Visa



US Visiting visa (B-2) for parents to attend Graduation Ceremony

This article talks about B-2 Visiting visa – US Visiting visa. If you want to get your family members or relatives for your gradwalk, you need to apply for B-2 Visa. To Obtain B-2 Visa, you need to go through same process of Filling DS-160 form, Visa Interview as you did for F1 Visa. This article also lists the documents required to attend B-2 Visa and discuss about requirements for …

Read More