Discuss anything related to studying abroad, share your experiences, get help from seniors and voice your opinions. The platform is run by expats, current and ex-students who have studied abroad.  Unlike regular Facebook groups, we will ensure that the discussions are clean, informative and search friendly. Hop on to join or start a discussion. With Onlinemacha account or as a guest, you can reply to an existing discussion or start your own. You can also choose to follow a discussion, which means you’ll be notified by email when there are new replies to that discussion.

What to do if I los...

What to do if I lose my German visa or Blue Card?  


Team Macha
Member Admin
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 79
March 14, 2019 10:47 am  

If you lose your German visa/ EU Blue Karte or electronic residence permit (eAT), you are required to do the following. Immediate Steps Report the theft to the police. If you're residing in Berlin, you can report to Police online by clicking on this link. If you're outside Germany, report it to the local police. Make sure you have a copy of the report with you all the time. This…

This topic was modified 7 months ago 3 times by Team Macha


Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved