Discuss anything related to studying abroad, share your experiences, get help from seniors and voice your opinions. The platform is run by expats, current and ex-students who have studied abroad.  Unlike regular Facebook groups, we will ensure that the discussions are clean, informative and search friendly. Hop on to join or start a discussion. With Onlinemacha account or as a guest, you can reply to an existing discussion or start your own. You can also choose to follow a discussion, which means you’ll be notified by email when there are new replies to that discussion.

How to Apply for PR...

How to Apply for PR After Studies in Germany  


Aasim Rahmani
Active Member
Joined: 10 months ago
Posts: 6
September 9, 2019 11:16 am  

If you are planning to work or continue your stay in Germany after your studies, the first thing that should strike your mind is How to Apply for Permanent Residence (PR) After Studies in Germany Before jumping on the procedures and some other related things, let’s know what is German Permanent Residence or German Settlement Permit?…


Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved