I have seen many POSTS Regarding TOEFL Practice. It’s very difficult to post up these links every time an Aspiring TOEFL Taker asks for some Free Practice materials in the Group …. So i am sharing these following Links! Hope this Helps!
INFO ABOUT TOEFL EXAMS:
- About the Exam : http://www.examenglish.com/TOEFL/index.php
- Tips for PBT : http://www.examenglish.com/TOEFL/TOEFL_Tips.html
- Official TOEFL Info PBT Test : http://www.ets.org/toefl/pbt/about
- Official TOEFL Info PBT Test : Preparation : http://www.ets.org/toefl/pbt/prepare
- TOEFL Info iBT Test : http://www.ets.org/Media/Tests/TOEFL/pdf/TOEFL_Tips.pdf
- Official TOEFL Info iBT Test : http://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/about/
- Official TOEFL Info iBT Test : Contents: http://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/about/content/
I am Mainly Sharing for the iBT Because most of the test Takers take the Internet Based Test. If anyone requires info/Material about PBT Then do not hesitate to contact me. I will Try to b as Helpful as i Can, and provide you with the requisite Links.
PRACTICE MATERIALS (iBT): Online available Materials:
- There is an ETS software that get you a generalized idea of what comes in the exam. So do that. LINK: http://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/prepare/sample_questions
SECTION WISE ANALYSIS:
- For speaking you won’t find any free websites to practice… but do practice using a stopwatch… practice 3-6 of them… much practice wont b necessary…A day before exam is sufficient…Just get hold of some Pretty Familiar topics and Speak about it for 45-60 Seconds. I have shared some Topic Links. Hope they serve you well.
LINK: http://jasonrenshaw.typepad.com/ibt_speaking_writing/2008/05/40-new-practice.htmlLINK: http://toeflgroupnhatrang.catchforum.net/t22-topic
MORE PRACTICE: (FOR SPEAKING PRACTICE TOPICS REFER TO THE DOWNLOAD SECTION BELOW)
- For Listening Practice follow this page if you have difficulties in understanding Foreign English Accent. – Practice as much as you can …LINK: http://www.english-test.net/toefl/listening/A_university_lecture_in_the_Social_Sciences_Department.html
- One can refer to the YouTube Listening Channel to Improve the Grasp of American English Accent LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJDEQAzVokM
Listening Practice from Exam English Website
(FOR LISTENING PRACTICE TOPICS REFER TO THE DOWNLOAD SECTION BELOW)
- For reading comphrension no extra stuff necessary just the prep of GRE is good enough…Though if anyone wants to have a Practice then He/She can go to the following website and go to the TOEFL Test Section.LINK: http://www.tcyonline.com
(FOR READING PRACTICE TOPICS REFER TO THE DOWNLOAD SECTION BELOW)
- For writing Practice the GRE Writing practice is good enough… No need to practice any extra, Still if u feel then here are some links
Writing tips with Example for the Integrated and Non Integrated Task:
Those who have a weak Vocabulary can Refer to these Links to Improve their verbal Ability (Particularly Word Meaning Questions from Passages).
For a Free TOEFL Structured Test, One can follow the following Links, This is basically for The PBT, but it helps in Improving the Vocabulary for iBT Too.
DOWNLOAD SECTION (iBT) :
Kaplan TOEFL iBT (2010-2011) (PDF & CD-ROM)
Password : If Required – mechodownload
Princeton Review Cracking the TOEFL IBT with Audio CD, 2009
Edition Publisher: Princeton Review | ISBN: 0375428550 | edition 2008 | File type: PDF | MP3 | 574 pages | 60,3 mb
LINK: http://depositfiles.com/files/ht4ibx7ek (PDF)
LINK: http://www.fileserve.com/file/2hhruPs/CrackingTOEFLCD.rar (CD)
Barron’s TOEFL iBT 13Th Edition English – PDF+MP3 – 960 MB
We bring people uncensored news and views related to postgraduate studies abroad. Know about everything there is to know about studying abroad.