asked in Germany by
Now I Am Studying In Ece Branch, working On Microstrip Patch Antenna. I want to do Ph.D From Germany, help Me Regarding Colleges And Procedure To Get That College.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

There are two ways to approach.

1. The official website DAAD contain latest PH.D offers in Germany. Also follow our *** portals for Ph.D offers. Links are mentioned below.

Daad Link:
OnlineMacha Jobs Link:

2. Directly contact the professors of universities that already have a masters program on the subject. There is high chances that they already have an research team.

Good luck