We offer 12 doctoral researcher positions within the Research Training Group “Targets in Toxicology – Deciphering therapeutic targets in lung toxicology” (GRK2338), starting September 1st, 2018. The structured Ph.D. program (Ph.D. in Medical Research) will combine highly interdisciplinary and competitive research projects with specialized training in lung pathophysiology and the whole discipline of toxicology by an internationally renowned faculty.
– a salary for each position at 65% of a full position on TV-L 13, based on a fixed-term contract until August 31st 2021, starting date: September 1st 2018
– cutting edge research projects at the interface of basic and clinical science
– international networking and exchange opportunities
– excellent scientific environment and state-of-the-art research infrastructure
– tailor-made teaching curricula including training in scientific and analytical as well as transferable skills
– close mentorship
Doctoral students will be employed by one of the following four employers: Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU Munich), Technical University of Munich (TUM), Helmholtz Zentrum München – German Research Center for Environmental Health, or Bundeswehr Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology.
All members and participating institutions of the Research Training Group GRK2338 promote equal opportunities for men and women and we are truly committed to improve the compatibility of work and family life. Furthermore, all participating institutions support the employment of disabled persons. Persons with disabilities will, with appropriate qualifications and aptitudes, be employed preferentially.
Please refer to http://grk2338.med.uni-muenchen.de for information on individual projects and principal investigators involved. Don’t hesitate to contact the GRK2338 recruitment committee (email: [email protected]) should you have any further questions.
The application deadline is April 18th, 2018.
We look forward to your online application via the following application portal (http://portal.graduatecenter-lmu.de/ocgc/). Only online applications which meet the requirements (see application portal) will be taken into consideration.
To apply for this job please visit www.daad.de.