Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth is offering full funding to students admitting for Masters(MS) or Phd students.
GRAs at Dartmouth
Graduate Research Assistantships (GRAs) offer full funding to masters or Phd students at Dartmouth. Funding Includes full Tuition waiver and Stipend.
- Graduate Research Assistantship for M.S. or first-year Ph.D. student includes full tuition plus $2,010 per month
- Graduate Research Assistantship for Ph.D. candidate includes full tuition plus $2,110 per month
- Graduate Research Assistantship for Ph.D. candidate who has passed the oral examination and the oral defense of thesis proposal includes full tuition plus $2,210 per month.
Around $14,594 per term is covered if you have GRA at Dartmouth.
GRAs should not enroll more than two non-research courses in Spring, Fall, Winter terms. In Summer term they can enroll one non-reseach courses.
Online Application to Dartmouth
Admission to the M.S. and Ph.D. programs is through:
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
14 Engineering Drive
Hanover, NH 03755
Toll-free from U.S. or Canada: 1-888-THAYER6 (1-888-842-9376)
All others: 1-603-646-2606
Apply online—please read the application instructions carefully before applying.
- Ph.D. Innovation Program applicants must submit additional materials.
- Applicants to the Ph.D. program combined with the IGERT program in Polar Environmental Changeshould clearly indicate their desire to participate in the IGERT program. Applicants should also contact the IGERT program to indicate their interest.
- M.D./M.S. and M.D./Ph.D. applicants must apply to both Thayer School and The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.